We are an Approved Council Contractor for the construction of Dropped Kerb and Vehicle Crossovers. Above all we have years of experience and will provide a professional and approved service from start to finish.

Before We Start

In order to construct a vehicle crossover you will need to will need to gain permission through your local council. Work will not commence until you have authorisation. The application needs to be completed by you. As a result we cannot apply on your behalf. For more information on vehicle access services please Click Here.

We Are Dropped Kerb Specialists

As soon as you have obtained permission we will handle all the technical requirements. We will visit where the dropped kerb needs to be installed and give you a comprehensive quote. We then gather all the necessary back up of drawings from the utility companies, these must be obtained and sent to the council before a licence to dig will be granted. Once the licence has been obtained  the works can begin. We are a household name in vehicle crossover installations and will provide a professional service from start to finish.

dropped kerb installation

Do You Have Permission From The Council?

If so then simply contact us and we will do the rest! Please call us on 01604 211111 or fill complete the form below.

Raybell and Sons are an Approved Council Contractor and we have a 5 Star Review from our customers. Don’t take our word for it, read our testimonials.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt